For forever, companies have been overcharged for standard, repetitive legal challenges. Our goal is to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and we have an office in London (United Kingdom). Our Engineering team is located in Stockholm (Sweden) therefore we expected all applicants to be located in Sweden.
Backend NodeJS Engineer - Stockholm
As a Backend Engineer at PocketLaw, you will play a key role in our success. You will join a small and fast-moving team with experienced software engineers passionate about creating a solution that can handle current challenges but also scale to upcoming demands.
The size of the team and the flat organizational structure will ensure that you will have a great opportunity to impact both your everyday work and decisions about technologies used.
The core team made a decision early to not be limited by old ways of working but to instead embrace new technologies to work more efficiently. A modern stack of NodeJS, GraphQL and React was chosen to accomplish these goals.
Who you are:
- Backend Engineer with at least 3 years of experience (preferably using NodeJS)
- Experienced in working with microservices
- Someone who enjoys working independently on your own projects as well as being a team player and collaborates with other engineers on the team.
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
What you will have the opportunity to do:
- Implement new features as microservices in a NodeJS/Typescript/GraphQL stack
- Be a part of designing and maintaining our PostgreSQL databases
- Take part in the CI process using Github Actions, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Work with a modern stack NodeJS, Typescript, NestJS, PostgreSQL, React, Docker, Redis, and Kubernetes
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary and the option to participate in our incentive program
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- A cool, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- A remote-first company
- A nice office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm for those who want to work onsite
Why you should join our team:
- We have a lot of fun!
- The tech team has a big influence on all product decisions
- We are providing a groundbreaking solution that has a significant impact on how our customers run their businesses.
- We are backed by some of the best investors in the world
- The legal tech industry is still in an early phase and PocketLaw is one of the leading companies in Europe!