PocketLaw is on a mission to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal.
Our goal is to drive the transformation of the traditional legal industry and make it more likable and user-friendly for our customers. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and we have an office in London (United Kingdom).
Account Executive Sweden
We are looking for a sales representative to join the team to generate new business., with a true customer focus in mind, that wants to make a difference while having fun doing it :) Sound like you? Apply to be our next team member!
You will approach companies, build a relationship with them and propose a solution that will help the company work with legal in a much smarter and more cost-efficient way.
This role will truly have a huge impact on the success of our continued growth!
What you will do:
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and collaborate cross-functionally to make sure our customers are happy.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
We are looking for someone who is:
- Is a stellar Account Executive passionate about transforming legal operations and helping businesses around the world to succeed
- Has a commitment to overachievement - you have a “never-quit”-attitude and get a buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the challenges being faced
- Is data-driven - you can leverage and communicate using data to improve KPIs that matter to the SMB segment and PocketLaw’s overarching strategy
- Can support the business in cross-functional projects to drive progress in the business
- Is excellent in time management and organizational skills - you have a “can-do” attitude and enjoy working high-level as well as very hands-on
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Experience in using CRM and other software to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience from a fast startup growth journey
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Offer to participate in the PocketLaw incentive program
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An awesome office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm
Are you the one we're looking for? Come join our fun team and help us drive the change of the legal industry!