PocketLaw is on a mission to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal.
Our goal is to drive the transformation of the traditional legal industry and make it more likable and user-friendly for our customers. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and we have an office in London (United Kingdom).
Business Development Representative - Sweden
PocketLaw is used by thousands of companies including some of the most successful companies in Sweden and the UK. Therefore, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join the team to increase the number of leads and boost our customer base and who wants to make a difference while having fun doing it :) Sound like you? Apply to be our next team member!
You will find, qualify and develop leads to others in the sales team to make sure we close more customers. This role will truly have a huge impact on the success of our continued growth!
What you will do:
- Find, qualify and develop leads through strong communication and discovery. Always remember you are the 1st point of contact with a potential customer and the face of PocketLaw
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives where you both strive to win for our business.
- Planning & Prioritising your book of prospects effectively based on our ICP and external insights.
- Take intelligent risks. You have been hired as best in class to help us identify inefficiencies and improve our process.
- You will need to be target driven to reach and overachieve individual and team results
Who you are:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a target driven environment
- Fluency Swedish and English
- Experience in SaaS, sourcing, or a lead generation role, preferably in the technology industry
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and telephone skills
- Ability to autonomously manage time, prioritize tasks and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail
- Motivated to work in a high energy sales environment as a team player
- Motivated by a career in sales and eager to learn
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience from a fast startup growth journey
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Offer to participate in the PocketLaw incentive program
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An awesome office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm
Are you the one we're looking for? Come join our fun team and help us drive the change of the legal industry!