PocketLaw is on a mission to empower companies by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal. Our goal is to drive the transformation of the traditional legal industry and make it more likeable and user-friendly for our customers. To succeed with this, we need the best people, people who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change. PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and have offices in London (United Kingdom) and soon also Berlin (Germany) and Oslo (Norway).
As the Legal Product Manager responsible for our employment law offering, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the part of PocketLaw’s product strategy related to HR & Employment Law in Germany.
You will be one of the first people joining the German team and will play a key role in building PocketLaw’s German business. In addition to your core responsibilities, you will be involved in a variety of areas across the business including sales, marketing and German market strategy.
The role will suit a tech-minded lawyer, eager to learn and grow by taking on a unique challenge, and help transform the legal industry as part of an exciting growth tech company.
What you will do:
Set strategy together with the Legal Product Lead for PocketLaw’s German product offerings related to HR & Employment
- Prepare legal templates and guides with a particular focus on HR & Employment
- Stay on top of legal developments relevant to SMEs within HR & Employment
- Use your legal expertise to input on marketing initiatives
- Get involved with other areas of the business that interest you
Who you are:
We believe that having the right team is crucial to our success and trust in people rather than relying blindly on CVs. We focus on hiring the best person with the right mindset who shares our values. We want to build a strong, diversified team with different skill sets and experiences. That said, we are likely to be interested in you if you have:
- 5+ years of legal work experience (incl. legal traineeship (“Referendariat”)
- Experience working with employment law
- Some in-house experience preferred
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and challenge the legal status quo
A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Participation in the employee share incentive scheme
- Hybrid workplace: office space in Berlin and the option to work remotely
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +46731587897