PocketLaw helps companies to grow better and faster by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal. Since forever, companies have wasted time and overpaid for legal services. This is what PocketLaw is here to change. To succeed with this, we need the best people, people who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and have offices in London (United Kingdom) and (soon also) in Berlin (Germany).
Scale Account Manager - Sweden
PocketLaw is used by thousands of companies including some of the most successful companies in Sweden and the UK. Therefore, we are looking for an Account Manager to join the team to boost customer happiness and retention (and thereby increase revenue and customer loyalty) who wants to make a difference while having fun doing it :) Sound like you? Apply to be our next team member!
You will work closely with our customers to anticipate challenges or questions and proactively provide solutions and answers to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction. This role will truly have a huge impact on the success of our continued growth!
What you will do:
- Effectively communicate PocketLaw value proposition and elevator pitch to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of working with legal.
- Make discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers in your accounts that will generate revenue and mitigate churn.
- Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and a reliable forecast in a transparent manner.
- Listen to the needs of the market, educate the product and marketing team and help provide with customer stories
- Deliver, and preferably exceed, against quarterly and annual goals
We are looking for someone who is:
- Is a stellar Account Manager passionate about transforming business operations and helping businesses around the world to grow
- Has a commitment to overachievement - you have a “never-quit”-attitude and get a buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the challenges being faced
- Is data-driven - you can leverage and communicate using data to improve KPIs that matter to the SMB segment and PocketLaw’s overarching strategy
- Can support the business in cross-functional projects to drive progress
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Experience in using CRM and other software to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience from a fast startup growth journey
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Offer to participate in the PocketLaw incentive program
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An awesome office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm
Are you the one we're looking for?
Come join our fun team and help us drive the change of the legal industry!