For forever, companies have been overcharged for standard, repetitive legal challenges. Our goal is to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
As a Quality assurance Engineer at PocketLaw, you will play a key role in our success. You will join a small and fast-moving team with experienced software engineers passionate about creating a solution that can handle current challenges but also scale to upcoming demands.
Who you are:
- 3 years of experience in manual and automated testing
- An ability to identify and document bugs and issues while also being able to understand the cause and steps to reproduce
- Experience in designing and executing test cases in a TMS
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
What are your responsibilities:
- Setup best practices and processes for quality assurance
- Be responsible for converting requirements into test cases
- Conducting both acceptance and functional tests in an agile environment
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary and the option to participate in our incentive program
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- A cool, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- A remote-first company
- A nice office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm for those who want to work onsite
Why you should join our team:
- The engineering teams have a big influence on all product decisions
- We are providing a groundbreaking solution that has a significant impact on how our customers run their businesses
- We are backed by some of the best investors in the world
- The legal tech industry is still in an early phase and PocketLaw is one of the leading companies in Europe!
- The size of the team and the flat organizational structure will ensure that you will have a great opportunity to impact both your everyday work and decisions about technologies used. In our teams, we enjoy working independently as well as being team players and collaborating across other departments