PocketLaw helps companies to grow better and faster by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal. Since forever, companies have wasted time and overpaid for legal services. This is what PocketLaw is here to change. To succeed with this, we need the best people, people who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are co-headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and London (UK), with offices soon to open up in Berlin (Germany) and Oslo (Norway).
Financial / Business Controller - Sweden
With our exciting growth taking place across several markets, we need a highly analytical number wizard to manage our Finance and Accounting operations.
You will be the first person to join the Finance and Accounting operations and will have opportunities to build the team and grow into more senior roles over time. You will work closely with our COO and be at the core of our business functions and future financing rounds.
What you will do:
- Finance / Accounting Function: Manage the day-to-day finance / accounting, and relationship with bookkeeping and accounting consultants across markets (Sweden and the UK, and soon Norway and Germany). Responsible for yearly auditing and consolidation of accounts
- Financial Planning and Financial Reporting: Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and reporting to improve decision making
- Produce monthly financial and KPI reports
- Investigate variances in budgets and forecasts
- Produce and manage revenue and cost forecasting tools
- Cash Flow Management: Manage payments and cash flow forecasting, meeting regularly with senior management to discuss how to optimise
- Credit Control / Invoicing: Ensure invoices are paid on time
- Financial Rounds: Participate and assist in future financing rounds
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly analytical, with strong quantitative and commercial skills
- Has a commitment to overachievement with a “never-quit”-attitude
- Thrives in a fast paced and changing environment
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting and finance
- Experience in using excel, accounting and revenue systems and tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in English, both verbally and in writing
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast-growing SaaS company / startup growth journey
- Experience from previous finance and business controller roles
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Offer to participate in the PocketLaw incentive program
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK / year
- 6 weeks of vacation / year
- Pension provision
- Flexible working hours remote and in the office
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An awesome office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm
Are you the one we are looking for? Come join our amazing team on this exciting growth journey that we have in front of us!