PocketLaw’s platform enables companies to do everyday legal work faster, easier and better. Legal work is time consuming and expensive, holding companies back instead of helping them get ahead. This is what PocketLaw is here to change. To succeed with this, we need the best people, people who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018 and is used by some of the most exciting companies in Europe. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and have offices in London (United Kingdom), Oslo (Norway) and Berlin (Germany). PocketLaw is backed by the VC firm Atomico.
Commercial Operations Manager
PocketLaw is used by thousands of companies including some of the most successful companies in Sweden, Germany, Oslo and the UK. Therefore, we are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to join the team to empower our sales, marketing and customer success team to optimise their time and skills and boost our growth.
As a Commercial Operations & Enablement Manager you will be responsible for CRM Management, sales reporting and sales process efficiencies and ensure we have a smooth and effective sales motion. You will also develop new strategies to increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
The ultimate goal of the role
You will drive scale in our multi-market sales and customer organisation through process improvement, building dash boards, sales tools administration support, reporting, insights and analytics. In addition to your core responsibilities, you will be involved in a variety of areas across the business including sales, marketing and growth strategy. As the first person in commercial operations, you will have a huge impact on the success of our continued growth as we scale up further.
What you will do:
- Lead implementation of commercial operations and enablement strategy
- Re-build our CRM structure to ensure a smooth process throughout the entire customer journey with integrated third party data
- Manage and optimize sales reports, dashboards, and KPIs for new and existing customer sales.
- Evaluate and optimize the sales pipeline together with the marketing & sales teams
- Train and onboard new hires in the sales and customer success process
- Owning the sales-tool playbook and update from time to time
- Manage training and monitor the adoption of new sales tools
- Always on the lookout for new sales tools to support the sales team
- Get involved with other areas of the business that interest you
Who you are:
We believe that having the right team is crucial to our success and trust in people rather than relying blindly on CVs. We focus on hiring the best person with the right mindset who shares our values. We want to build a strong, diversified team with different skill sets and experiences. That said, the role will suit an analytical, structured person, eager to enable our team to over-deliver.
- 2+ years of sales/commercial operations experience
- Experience of working and building workflows in a CRM software
- Strong understanding of the sales process to support the sales and customer team
- Analytical skills to interpret sales data to make suggestions on how to improve
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
What would make you stand out:
What we offer:
A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
Participation in the employee share incentive scheme
Hybrid workplace: office space in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Berlin, Oslo and the option to work remotely