PocketLaw’s platform enables companies to do everyday legal work faster, easier and better. Legal work is time consuming and expensive, holding companies back instead of helping them get ahead. This is what PocketLaw is here to change. To succeed with this, we need the best people, people who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018 and is used by some of the most exciting companies in Europe. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and have offices in London (United Kingdom) and soon Berlin (Germany). PocketLaw is backed by the VC firm Atomico.
Product Marketing Manager
PocketLaw is used by thousands of companies including some of the most successful companies in Sweden and the UK. Therefore, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team to empower our marketing department and communicate our product and services across multiple channels and outlets.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for website content and communication, onboarding and marketing/sales material and play a vital part in strengthening our relationship with customers/potential customers.
The ultimate goal of the role
You will drive the communication strategy around our product and services - You will be crucial in building our position as the leader within B2B SaaS/legal tech through thought leadership and by communicating our story, our customers' stories and inspiring customers/prospects through various channels.
What you will do:
-You will keep our customers and potential customers informed, inspired and supported in their needs.
-Create and post content in various shapes and forms in all channels and website, in collaboration with graphic design, marketing and agencies.
-Set and execute a communication strategy, developing processes and communication tactics to drive community engagement, learning and growth.
-You’ll foster a culture of learning and curiosity between our community and the entire team.
-You will monitor and drive conversations on social media, e.g Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
-Create compelling communications in collaboration with marketing, customer success and sales teams.
-Build and propose a social posting plan for members of the team.
-Gather and share community insights and feedback to help inform product decisions.
-Work with the marketing, legal and sales team to develop and execute on a community engagement calendar.
Who you are:
We believe that having the right team is crucial to our success and trust in people rather than relying blindly on CVs. We focus on hiring the best person with the right mindset who shares our values. We want to build a strong, diversified team with different skill sets and experiences. That said, the role will suit a tech-minded marketeer/content marketeer, a dynamic person, eager to deliver world-class communication of our product and services.
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
- Experience managing social channels(e.g LinkedIn and Instagram), writing blogs and content marketing.
- Extensive experience working with copywriting and content marketing.
- You like working with a content calendar, but you are very happy to change the plan if we see more exciting opportunities for growth.
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and challenge the legal status quo.
- You're a self-starter and love seeing your ideas implemented.
- You are a organised, proactive do:er with a positive attitude.
- Excellent in English, both verbally and in writing.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience from a fast startup growth journey
What we offer:
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Participation in the employee share incentive scheme
- Hybrid workplace: office space in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Berlin and Oslo
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +46709261354