Full-stack Developer at PocketLaw
For forever, companies have been overcharged for standard, repetitive legal challenges. Our goal is to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and we have an office in London (United Kingdom), Oslo (Norway) and Berlin (Germany). Our Engineering team is located in Stockholm (Sweden) therefore we expected all applicants to be located in Sweden.
As a full-stack Developer at PocketLaw, you will play a key role in our success. You will work closely with different teams and work on our internal products such as the website.
You will have full ownership of those products which ensures that you will have a great opportunity to impact both your everyday work and decisions about the technologies used.
Who you are:
- Experience working with node.js, React, and next.js.
- Integrating with third-party services
- Experience working with a headless CMS
- Someone who enjoys working independently on your own as well as being a team player and collaborates with other engineers
What you will have the opportunity to do:
- Implement new features as microservices in a Node.js/Typescript/GraphQL
- Take part in the CI process using GitHub Actions, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Work with technologies such as NestJS, PostgreSQL, Apollo GraphQL, Docker, Redis, and Kubernetes
What benefits you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary and the option to participate in our incentive program
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- A cool, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- A remote-first company
- A nice office space, at a prime location in the center of Stockholm for those who want to work onsite
Why you should join our team:
- We have a lot of fun!
- The tech team has a big influence on all product decisions
- We are providing a groundbreaking solution that has a significant impact on how our customers run their businesses
- We are backed by some of the best investors in the world
- The legal tech industry is still in an early phase and PocketLaw is one of the leading companies in Europe!